Friday, July 05, 2013

gwenisworld is Having a New Look

Since the 10th of July 2006, gwenisworld has been up and publishing posts about my interests as well as my first local travel experiences. Years passed by and I got to realize that traveling is the strongest awareness that I desire. So from this day on, let me give a facelift to my blog site and call it plainly a travel blog, which will serve as a documentary of my previous travels and my upcoming journeys. It will also feature must-see places, must-do things, must-eat foods, and a lot more...

The main goal of this blog site is to give helpful information to all my fellow travelers and the aspiring ones, and to share the awesome experiences that I had as each post will be peppered with wonderful images that can tell their own stories. Enjoy the site and be inspired!