Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Travel: What's Behind this Secret?

In less than two months I will be out again from my comfort zone – a stuff I’d love to do at least twice a year. And while browsing on my FB feeds today, a post caught my attention and I thought it’s interesting, and indeed it was. “50 Life Secrets and Tips” – not an unusual headline but it simply implies tons of things that one can do to become better in life. I am into God’s Word, the Bible and it is the greatest source of information about anything and everything in this world, but I can spare a second or two to make an extra reading about others’ ideas and thoughts.

I started my reading on the article and as I go down through, I got stumbled on one point. You may guess it correct – Travel! When my eyes got to read this single magical word my spirit just had to elevate as if there is something behind it. Not much special, the tip goes like this:

Travel. Frequent Flyer Master Anyone who has ever gone anywhere will tell you that traveling is one of the most exciting and life-changing activities that you can do. Observing a different culture will expand your mind while making you further appreciate the life you already live. This goes back to becoming an explorer: this world is your jungle so go explore! Who knows, maybe you’ll find a place you love so much that you decide to move. Imagine the positive repercussions a new environment could have on your life.
www.highexistence.com

And here is a tease for my next get-away…

Can you guess where this at? Hint, hint!