Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Local Destinations that Captured My Heart

Yes, I’m a rubberneck, but this doesn’t mean that I always wanted to go for a tour overseas. Of course I also crave to enjoy the magnificent view that my home country has to offer. And among these local destinations I’ve listed in my bucketlist are: Batanes Island, El Nido in Palawan, and Taal Volcano in Batangas.

As you would notice, I am fond of theme parks but for a mix of nature and wonders, the above mentioned tourist attractions have long captured my heart and I never will miss them. For now I am most close to seeing the Taal Volcano and perhaps Batanes and El Nido next year. Stay tuned for updates!

Batanes - Photo credits to www.manongunyol.blogspot.com

El Nido - Photo credits to www.business.inquirer.net

Taal Volcano - Photo credits to www.tropicalvacationspotsblog.com

What’s next in your bucketlist?