Thursday, November 13, 2014

PAL Travel Fair

It was 2:44pm today when I got a text message alert from PNB Cards saying I can get up to 50% off on PAL (Philippine Airlines) Domestic and International Fares with my PNB MasterCard at the PAL Travel Fair on Nov. 14-16, 2014, 9AM-7PM, at PNB Financial Center, Macapagal Blvd., Pasay City.

I am qualified for this promo and I have been looking for great deals and discounts since I already have my 2015 itinerary in mind, but this came up just inappropriate, that I am helpless but to let go of the chance of getting a seat for a low price. I am way too far from the fair venue so all I can do now is to call it a tease.

If you are a fellow globetrotter, go on and spread the news!

And while in desperate mode, let me share this same image I just posted on Instagram!

On board PAL - 05.2013

No comments: